Post the wedding, it’s time to take that ultimate couple’s getaway to a romantic destination that is full of relaxation and moments filled with love. Well, the right place can contribute to that in many ways. Choosing a perfect honeymoon destination is like making a wild guess or scoring a perfect score with darts but aiming blindfolded.
This article listing some of the best honeymoon places will be the most useful guide you will ever come across. No matter if you are on for an immersive cultural experience or looking for a peaceful time somewhere tropical, read through this list of top honeymoon destinations for 2021 and choose a perfect international romantic getaway.
BEST HONEYMOON PLACES IN THE WORLD: 2021
Zanzibar, East Africa
This East African paradise is equivalent to Mauritius but remains a lesser known honeymoon destination. It consists of 2 major islands, Pemba and Unguja which are surrounded by some other small islands.
The secureness at various islands in Zanzibar is what makes this region the ultimate peaceful honeymoon destination, away from the city hustle bustle and into a world of dazzling beaches with nothing but gorgeous landscapes all around. Prison Island is one of the most opted places to spend time in Zanzibar. Other popular destinations include Zanzibar Butterfly centre, Nungwi Beach, Kendwa beach, Stone Town and the Rock Restaurant.
Honeymoon couple activities range from experiential to even more experiential in Zanzibar. You can try snorkelling and scuba diving together, the ocean water in Zanzibar is pristine. Dhow cruises during the dusk will give you all the island life goals. If this isn’t enough then why not try swimming with friendly dolphins in Kizimkazi area?
A trip to Zanzibar can also be clubbed with Tanzania, the land of wild animal safaris and Mt Kilimanjaro.
For more information on Zanzibar, check this
- Best Time to Visit: June to October is the best time to visit Zanzibar since these are the cool and dry months. In December to February, it is usually hot and dry.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 2316 / INR 172000 (6N/7D)
- Where to Stay: Zuri Zanzibar, The Palms, Zanzi Resort, Baraza Resort and Spa, Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa Paje, Next Paradise Boutique Resort, The Z Hotel Zanzibar, Pongwe Beach Hotel
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF ZANZIBAR
- Spot green turtles at Tumbatu Island
- Spend time on scenic boat rides
- Do scuba diving and snorkelling at the crystal-clear beaches
- Enjoy a Full Moon Party at Kendwa beach
- Try homemade tagliolini at the Rock Restaurant
- Sail with your love on the calm waters of the ocean
- Let the authentic Zanzibari food surprise you
- Swim with the dolphins
“Love is always in the air at this archipelago. With the swaying palm trees and white coral sand, Zanzibar promises to keep your heart for a lifetime.”
Greece is known as the place where the love was born. It is said that God Eros inspired artists and writers over the centuries to praise the virtue of love.
Santorini is one of the best honeymoon destinations in the world with dreamy white terraces and an unobstructed view to the water while you can walk down the neat alleys of the historic town. Mykonos and Corfu are two other romantic getaways apart from Santorini.
Fira – Oia, Amoudi Bay, Santo Winery, Skaros Rock, Venetsanos Winery, The White Door Theatro, Kamari beach and Perissa Beach are some of the popular destinations of Santorini. Do visit a winery since the taste of the wine in Santorini is influenced by Santorini’s volcanic activity and thus keeps getting altered season by season.
Archaeological site of Delos, Agios Sostis Beach, Elia Beach, Matoyianni Street and Mykonos Vioma Organic Farm & Vineyard are some of the must-do things in Greece.
For more information on Greece, check this
- Best Time to Visit: September to October is the time when the weather in Santorini is warm and the crowd is sparse.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 2434 / INR 1,80,000 (5N/6D)
- Where to Stay: Santorini Royal Suites, Residence Suites, Suite Home Santorini, Finesse Suites, Andronis Boutique Hotel, Canaves Oia Epitome, Iconic Santorini
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF GREECE
- Rediscover romance in Rhodes
- Catch a bird’s eye view of the city from hilltop viewpoints
- Enjoy a fine Greek dinner under candle lights
- Visit a winery and taste the volcanic activity influenced wine
- Discover the ancient sites together
- Take a hike from Fira to Oia
- Spend a few hours at Amoudi Bay
- Get tanned at the beaches of clear water
“Island hopping via cruise, trying exquisite local dishes, watching the sun setting over the water and experiencing luxury at hotels located in traditional settlements; Celebrate your love in an unspoiled landscape.”
The snowy-white and star-filled landscape of Lapland is a top romantic honeymoon destination to kickstart your married life.
In Lapland you can fall asleep watching the Northern Lights in the spectacular Arctic skies, enjoy reindeer sleigh rides and husky safaris. Head to Saariselka for the best experience of these Northern lights.
Rovaniemi, also known as Santa’s hometown is another magical experience from Finland. Kakslauttanen Igloo West Village situated in Cisco- Finland is a unique honeymoon destination outside India. It is the best spot to see northern lights while sitting in a glass igloo with plush facilities around.
Other popular destination and experiences In Finland are the country’s landmark Helsinki Cathedral, Kuopio located inside a vast natural forest, the nostalgia of Old Porvoo Helsinki, the preserved architecture of the Savonlinna’s Fortress, picturesque sunset views from South Harbour, hiking in the wetlands of Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park, Nordic skating on Lake Saimaa in winters and the artistic neighbourhood of Ullanlinna in Helsinki.
Have the trip of a lifetime at the ultimate Christmas holiday destination.
For more information on Finland, check this
- Best Time to Visit: During September to March, winters will be on their peak. On the other hand, June, July and August are the months when Northern lights will light the arctic skies.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 1809 /INR 1,34,320 (6N/7D)
- Where to Stay: Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, Arctic Treehouse Hotel and Firelake Guesthouse, Hotel Kalevala, Haikko Manor & Spa, Hotel Kämp, Hotel Haven, Nellim Wilderness Hotel, Golden Crown Igloos
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF FINLAND
- Dance under the sky of the Northern lights
- Visit the official residence of Santa
- Take a husky sledge ride
- Spend the night in a glass igloo
- Have a romantic conversation on a reindeer ride
- Ice swimming is a plunge you might want to take together
- Hike in the national parks
- Feel the rush on a snowmobile
- Spend winters in a cosy log cabin
“The ‘Land of a Thousand Lakes’ and ‘Northern Lights’ will leave you wanting to come back, not just once but every year.”
This romantic getaway is set midst the Indian ocean with crystal clear beaches and private islands. At Maldives, you and your better half can spend time in plush villas overlooking aqua pools and deep blue ocean. The villas provide spa and massage facilities too with island-sourced ingredients like seaweed, pineapple and papaya. Or just choose to take an underwater spa at Huvafen Spa.
Some of the popular destinations in Maldives include Veligandu Island Beach, Alimatha Island, Banana Reef, Garudhiya and Ithaa Undersea Restaurant.
The days can be spent enjoying water sports like scuba diving, snorkelling and getting massages post to that. A scuba dive excursion with your partner in the clear water of Maldives to spot Maldives Victory, a gorgeous site underwater, is once a lifetime experience.
But it is difficult to change islands because guests are mostly confined to one hotel. Apart from the private beaches, you can also explore the capital city Male’. And it’s not at all necessary to island hop. You can choose a villa or even an underwater residence as per your choice and budget. At one place, you will find numerous diverse experiences.
For more information on Maldives, check this
- Best Time to Visit: November to April is the time when the island is warm with a little precipitation. Around this time, the tourist crowd is at peak. May to October is the rainy season on the island so it is considered an offbeat time to visit and get cheaper stay deals.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 500 TO 1200 / INR 34,000 to 95,000 (3N/4D)
- Where to Stay: Crystal Sands, Ocean Beach Inn, Biosphere Inn Maldives, Park Hyatt, Four Seasons Resort, Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, Maldives PER AQUUM Huvafen Fushi, Taj Exotica Resort And Spa, St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, aaaVeee resort, COMO Cocoa Island, Fihalhohi Island Resort and Angsana Ihuru
The Muraka Under-water Villa at Conrad Maldives are underwater residences which take you a step closer to the marine life and is a more experimental way to start your honeymoon time.
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF MALDIVES
- Visit the Glowing Beach
- Enjoy Candle Light Dinners
- Stay in an Underwater Residence
- Experience Walking on White Beaches
- Take a Dive Together
- Explore Inhabited Islands
- Cruise while the sun sets
- Dine at an aquarium restaurant
- Romance at a Private Yatch
- Bar and Pub Hopping
- Attend a White Night Party
- Stargaze while Falling Asleep to the Sound of Ocean
- Experience Couple Adventure Sports
“An open-air candle light dining experience, beneath a deep blue blanket of stars and upon an aqua floor, all accompanied by an ocean lullaby while looking at your partner, that’s how Maldives is going to be.
This country is packed with both adventure and luxury.
The long drives take you through the quiet countryside where flower-filled valleys make up for the perfect romantic picnics. You can either do this by renting a campervan or drive your own rented car. And at the extreme end of this, you have an option to enjoy skydiving and bungee jumping if you as a couple are interested in adventure activities.
Hobbiton in Matamata is an actual movie set from movie ‘The Hobbit’ and is a unique destination in New Zealand. Rich farmland and emerald mountains constitute 70% of New Zealand’s landscape.
The trip to New Zealand can also be clubbed with a trip to Fiji and Bora Bora islands. Private islands of Kokomo and Laucala in Fiji are the best honeymoon spots. Or instead you can just plan to visit the North Island of New Zealand apart from completing the South Island which is more popular among tourists.
Popular sights in the South Island are Arthur’s Pass, Milford Sound, Lake Tekapo, Mount Cook and Wanaka. And Wairere Falls, Cathedral Cove, Waitomo Caves, Marokopa Falls. Wai-o-tapu, Tamaki Maori Village, Hells Gate, Tongariro and Mount Ruapehu are the popular destinations from the North Island.
For more information on New Zealand, check this
- Best Time to Visit: December to February is an ideal time to visit New Zealand to enjoy the summers. But if you love indulging in winter activities then June to August is your ideal time. Though the South Island can get very cold. Or just choose the fall season with lower prices yet comfortable temperatures and lesser crowd i.e., March to May and September to November for the spring season.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 2921 / INR 216,000 (12D/11N)
- Where to Stay: Masonic Hotel, Abel Tasman Lodge, Split Apple Retreat, The French Country House, Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa, The Tauranga on the Waterfront Motel, Sails On The Lake, 2 on Whiteleigh Motel
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF NEW ZEALAND
- Rent a campervan and hit the road
- Experience the Hobbit home
- Find love while the beauty of South Alps makes up for a romantic scenery
- Get enchanted under a glowing worm cave
- Discover the thermal wonderlands of the North Island
- Fall in love with the mountainous South Island and its panoramic views
- Get a unique mud spa at Hells Gate
- Ski down the Mount Ruapehu
- Take the plunge: Skydive in Queenstown
- Watch yourself escape in the alps while getting cosy in snugly blankets at the villas
- Explore the wine caves
“Also known as Aotearoa, New Zealand is a literal piece of heaven on earth with its pristine landscapes of everything ranging from volcanoes to snowy peaks, glaciers to farmlands, beaches and grasslands.”
Cape Town, South Africa
Mother city in the country South Africa offers the best of what can all be showcased ranging from gorgeous hikes to expansive beaches, national parks to colourful gardens, harbour life to peninsular views and from ostriches to penguins; Cape Town cradles numerous adventurous and romantic experiences.
Make sure to visit the unusually flat Table Mountain top and the surrounding National Park. Take a stroll in the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens, experience the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway and Cape Point Nature Reserve. Steal a kiss at the secluded Diaz Beach, hike up to the Lion’s Head, soak in the night vibes at Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and some sun as well at the Clifton Beach.
Popular romantic experiences from Cape town include watching a movie at Galileo Open Air Cinema, exploring each other’s liking for various kinds of wines paired with chocolates at the Lourensford Wine Estate, dining at the Harbour house, going for a picnic on Signal Hill, taking a spa while watching the views of the Atlantic Ocean at 12 Apostles Hotel and feeling thrilled while taking a short helicopter ride to gaze at the city and all of its mountainous wonders collectively.
For more information on Cape Town, check this
- Best Time to Visit: October to April is the time for warm and dry weather making these the most opted travel months.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 1616 / INR 1,20,000 (4N/5D)
- Where to Stay: Southern Sun Cape Sun, Taj Hotel, The Glen Boutique Hotel and Spa, Radisson Blue Hotel and Residence, Victoria and Alfred Hotel, Vineyard Hotel, The Tree House Boutique Hotel, Four Rosmead Boutique Guest House, Kensington Place
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF SOUTH AFRICA
- Take a Helicopter Tour to watch the gorgeous city of Cape Town
- Take a look at the end point of South Africa at the Cape of Good Hope
- Enjoy your time together at an Ostrich Farm
- Hike up to the Table Mountain or take a cable ride
- Dance on the streets to some South African beats
- Watch the sunsets from the top of the mountains
- Catch a movie out under the stars
- Indulge in Chocolate and Wine Pairing at Lourensford Wine Estate
- Take a sunset boat cruise
- Go horse-riding on Noordhoek Beach
- Go cycling together at the promenade
“Cape Town feels like the most breathtakingly gorgeous yet comfortable city to spend your days in. You will find romance here from the depths of oceans till the heights of its mountains.
Tuscany from Italy is the most recommended honeymoon destination. You ask why? Because movies have the perception to change our view of the world in every way possible. And after the release of ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’, Tuscany as a destination changed for the sake of finding romance in Italy.
Tuscany’s original produce, the Chianti wine and olives with Italy’s aromatic cooking is how romance lingers on your senses gradually in Italy.
You can spend your time either sightseeing the grand castles or even living in one of them. Take strolls in sprawling vineyards by the side of authentic Italian farmhouse and villa. You can even choose to live here instead of a hotel.
Popular destinations in Tuscany include exploring quaint shops, eating at delicious local restaurants and strolling in Boboli Gardens, which are in Florence, the capital city of Tuscany. One can also hike up to the Piazza Michelangelo to ogle at the gorgeous city views and feel the romance in the air of Italy.
Other city destinations include the Siena Cathedral and Piazza del Campo, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Guinigi Tower in Lucca, Cortona, Florence, and Chianti Classico Wine Region.
Apart from experiencing the cities, you can also spend a few days in Cinque Terre, a group of five villages overlooking the Ligurian Sea.
For more information on Tuscany, check this
- Best Time to Visit: April to May and late September to October. These months in Tuscany have a comfortable temperate with fewer tourists around.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 1616 / INR 1,20,000 (4N/5D)
- Where to Stay: Guadalupe Resort, Villa I Barronci, Hotel Garden Siena, Rosewood Castiglion Del Bosco, Il Borro, Relais La Suvera, Palazzo Graziani, Atlantic Palace, Helvetia & Bristol Firenze, Antica Dimora Firenze
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF ITALY
- Take an Italian cooking class together
- Do Winery hopping on a vespa
- Take a Food Tour and eat your heart out
- Shop for some Gourmet Souvenirs
- Take a Hot Air Balloon Ride over Tuscany
- Enjoy the views from Tuscany’s hilltop towns
- Take a hike in the Apuan Alps
“Escape from the hustle and bustle of Rome and Milan to a romantic European countryside that is Tuscany.”
This is one country where you can find all kinds of landscapes that are there in different countries but not located together. From the gushing waterfalls to gauges spewing water geysers, from rolling hills to black sand beaches and from volcanoes to glaciers, Iceland wraps up a complete experiential package.
The famous Blue Lagoon Spa is one of a kind in the world and is surrounded by dark, volcanic fields. Relax with your partner in a unique setting. Waterfalls like Dettifoss, Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss and Gullfoss Falls, geothermal pools like Mývatn Nature Baths and Secret Lagoon and Katla ice cave are some of the noteworthy destinations to be included in your honeymoon itinerary.
Diamond Circle sightseeing route is a convenient way to see all the famous wonders of Iceland while being on a road trip. You can spend some quality time at the most unique landscape settings such as Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon and the black sand beach of Reynisfjara. Make a tough decision to either enjoy the summer months and the unique Midnight Sun or spot Aurora Borealis in the winter season.
For more information on Iceland, check this
- Best Time to Visit: For road trips and Midnight Sun experience, June to September is a perfect time. And in case you want to get enchanted by the Northern Lights, December to February is a good time.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 2693 / INR 200000 (8D/7N)
- Where to Stay: The Retreat Hotel, Hotel Ranga, ION Adventure Hotel, Silica Hotel, Borg by Keahotels, Capital Region, Apotek Hotel by Keahotels, Center Hotel Thingholt, Frost and Fire Hotel, Hotel Grimsborgir
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF ICELAND
- Get cosy at the Blue Lagoon Spa
- Relax in geothermal pools
- Propose to each other once more in front of staggeringly beautiful waterfalls
- Feel the magic in ice caves
- Taste the culinary fusion in Reykjavík
- Experience Helicopter flightseeing over Reykjavik
- Descend into a Volcano together at Þríhnúkagígur
“The land of fire and ice tops the charts for its stunning landscapes and an uncanny ability to let you connect with the nature as well as with yourself and your partner.”
In Indonesia there are numerous places for a romantic getaway but the best amongst all of them is Ubud. It is a little town nestled in the wild. It is known as Bali’s cultural heartland. The movie ‘Eat Pray Love’ made Ubud a premium honeymoon destination.
Imagine relaxing in an open-view villa while enjoying the lush-green paddy fields! That’s what makes Indonesia a relaxed honeymoon destination but in a budget.
Not only this, but you as a couple can indulge in so many experiential tours around Bali. Streets are rich in local culture; terraced paddy fields are serene to look at and a plethora of arts and crafts awaits your presence.
There are many sightseeing options around Bali. Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Campuhan Ridge Walk, sacred Monkey Forest, Authentik Bali, Agung Rai Museum of Art, Neka Art Museum, Tirta Empul, Uluwatu Temple, Elephant Cave, and the king’s graves of Gunung Kawi are the best sights that Bali has to offer. Island of Gili Meno is a perfect beach setting that you can enjoy while taking a stroll on the white sand or snorkelling and swimming with the turtles.
Around Ubud, there are Balinese villages like Campuhan, Penestanan, Peliatan and Batuan. So, Explore this cultural heartland as a couple.
For more information on Indonesia, check this
- Best Time to Visit: From mid-June to mid-September, the temperate is comfortable with no frequent rain falls. And in case, you want to save money the best months are May, June, and October.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 1893/ NR 1,40,000 (4N/5D)
- Where to Stay: Ubud Raya Hotel, Bayad Ubud Bali Villa, Nandini Jungle Resort, Spa Bali, 11 on Kajeng, Ayung Resort Ubud, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, Jungle Retreat by Kupu Kupu Barong
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF INDONESIA
- Discover the Balinese art, culture and western influences
- Watch a Balinese Dance
- Visit Kintamani and admire the volcano
- Enjoy an in-villa couple massage
- Relax in your infinity pool
- Wander through the rice paddies
- Visit ancient temples
- Get a dreamy click at Tandem Ubud Swing
- Dine by the Ayung River
“From your infinity pool, an unspoiled landscape of lush-green valley awaits your presence in Bali.”
A country where you can spot jaw-dropping landscape and ancient wonders of architecture while sipping fine Single Malts, Scotland has got many scenic towns and cities such as Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews, Inverness, Aviemore, Harris and Skye.
National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh Castle, Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum, St Giles’ Cathedral, Scottish National Gallery, and Riverside Museum are some of the popular destinations in Edinburgh.
After roaming in the city, step beyond Edinburgh into the beautiful and romantic countryside where exquisite villas and lodges are present to take your romantic vacation onto a next level. Try the exquisitely blended Scotch whisky and fine dining with freshly plucked ingredients from the freshest waters of the European countryside.
UNESCO City of Music, Glasgow is another popular honeymoon destination. Places like Glasgow Cathedral, Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Buchanan Street, the Lighthouse, Riverside Museum, Gallery of Modern Art, Hunterian Art Gallery, Glasgow Botanic Gardens, Glasgow Necropolis, Glasgow Science Centre, People’s Palace and George Square are some of the popular destination from Glasgow.
To get charmed by culture, arts and Celtic traditions, visit St Andrews, a popular city in Scotland. There are medieval streets, castles and museums to explore in this city.
And if you and your partner an absolute nature buffs, head to Inverness, a city with Scottish Highlands, numerous hiking and cycling trails.
For more information on Scotland, check this
- Best Time to Visit: September to November is the time for Scottish Autumn where this already enchanting Scottish region turns even more beautiful. March to May on the other hand welcomes the spring season.
- Ideal Packages for Couples: USD 1616 / INR INR 1,20,000 (4N/5D)
- Where to Stay: Crossbasket Castle, Millennium Hotel, Bowmore Hotel, Edinbane Lodge, Broadford Hotel, Bridge of Lochay hotel, Ardlochay Lodge, Cottage Boutique Hotel, Knoydart House Studio Room, Stonehouses Ullapool, No 10 Skye, Ebb and Flow, Carnish Cabins, Knoydart Hide, Croft 103 Durness, Columba Hotel Inverness, The Balmoral Hotel, Jury’s Inn
TOP HONEYMOON EXPERIENCES OF SCOTLAND
- Tour in and around the Edinburgh castle
- Join the traditional Scottish dance
- Try traditional Scottish dishes
- Play golf in a country which is home to the sport
- Hike to the top of a Munro in one of Scotland’s National Parks
- Dive amongst ship wrecks in Orkney
- Paddle along the Great Glen Canoe Trail in a kayak
- Hop Islands on the stunning west coast
- Live in a tranquil forest lodge
“The preserved ancient architectural heritage, hospitality of Scottish locals and all the natural wonders of Scotland, will set the idea of this country as a honeymoon destination class apart”.
If not for the honeymoon, you can still explore the beauty of these best honeymoon places and top 10 honeymoon destinations as a couple since each of these destinations have dreamy landscapes, unexploited natural landscapes and romantic views.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HONEYMOON DESTINATIONS
How to choose suitable honeymoon destination?
Are you the kind of couple who is looking for a getaway just to relax and unwind or the kind who is looking forward to an adventurous holiday? Are you the road trip kind of a couple or a history fanatic pair? While choosing a place in an offbeat season and knowing that the weather can be unpredictable, will you be ready to make necessary adjustments? Is a pre-planned perfect holiday is your thing?
Ask yourself and your better-half all these questions and then decide a place.
Even after all this, if you are super confused, then take this fun quiz by Buzzfeed.
(the quiz has some of the best places to go for honeymoon as results)
How to plan the perfect honeymoon?
- Hire an expert to plan the honeymoon for you. Do let them know about your taste for the kind of experiences you and your partner might want.
- Get your honeymoon booked a little in advance leaving the other tiny details behind because good flight deals generally are available for a shorter span during the wedding season.
- It’s important to include activities that you’ll both enjoy
- Embrace the new and your time together as a couple, even the smallest of experience that get you close, counts.
- Don’t always run after saving that extra buck as advertised in too good to be trusted deals.
What is the best way to plan a honeymoon?
Write down your requirements and expectations from a romantic getaway, note down your preferred locations in terms of continents and countries, narrow down regions as per the kind of weather you prefer, look for suitable packages as per your budget either by discussing with an agent or by looking up on travel websites. That’s all it takes. Go ahead and have a trip of your lifetime with your partner.
What are the top romantic experiences to arrange for on a honeymoon?
Book a camper, choose outdoor beach dinners, go for horse-riding tours and city cycling tours, enjoy couple spa and massages, rent a secluded villa instead of a city hotel and indulge in adventurous and experimental activities together.
What are the best honeymoon destinations in December?
Rwanda, Lapland, Mauritius, Thailand, Indonesia, Fiji, Maldives, Paris, Switzerland, Greece, Seychelles, Caribbean Islands, New York, Canada, New Zealand
What are the best honeymoon destinations in December in Asia?
Thailand, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Bali, Vietnam, Maldives, Turkey, Hong Kong, Dubai, Japan, Seychelles, Langkawi in Malaysia, India, Oman
What are the best honeymoon destinations in October?
Corsica in France, Tuscany in Italy, Reykjavik in Iceland, Cairo in Egypt, Mozambique in Africa, Vietnam, Madagascar, Kenya, Zambia, Japan, Philippines
What are the best honeymoon destinations in October in Asia?
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan, Philippines
What are the best honeymoon destinations in November?
New Zealand, Caribbean Island, Jamaica, South Africa, Oman, Réunion, Sri Lanka, Turks & Caicos, Thailand
What are some of the visa-on-arrival honeymoon destinations for Indians?
Mauritius, Jamaica, Seychelles, Thailand, Fiji, Cook Islands, Madagascar, Trinidad and Tobago, Indonesia, Zanzibar, Bhutan, Nepal, Macau, Kenya, Laos, Bolivia, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Cook Islands, Cape Verde, Maldives
What are the cheapest international honeymoon destinations?
Krabi and Phuket in Thailand, Bali in Indonesia, Kerala in India, Pokhara in Nepal, Vietnam, Bhutan, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Seychelles, Taiwan, Philippines
Which are the most romantic honeymoon destinations in Asia?
Bali in Indonesia, Singapore, Maldives, Japan, South Korea, Turkey, Koh Samui in Thailand, Hong Kong
What are the best honeymoon places in India?
Goa, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Kerala, Jammu and Kashmir, Kodaikanal and Ooty, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh, Twang, Lakshwadeep, Meghalaya, Karnataka
Should we consider all-inclusive hotels?
It has got its own pros and cons. Compare the aspect of quality VS quantity. Make sure to check the places that are included in your package because there might be many things that you would rather skip and choose something offbeat and secluded. If you are visiting a destination famous for its food, wine and local delicacies, make sure to opt out of all-inclusive packages and explore the streets yourself.
How much do couples spend on honeymoon?
An average sum of INR 3,14, 200 or USD 4466 is the amount that couple spends of their honeymoon.
What are the most offbeat honeymoon destinations?
St. Lucia in Caribbean, Bora Bora, Fiji, Amalfi Coast in Italy, Maui in Hawaii, Tahiti in French Polynesia, Kauai in Hawaii, Turks and Caicos Islands, Sumba and Kepulauan Seribu in Indonesia, Sapa in Vietnam, Hainan Island in China, Lakshadweep in India, Pamalican Island in Philippines, Vermont and Islamorada in USA.
“Let the magic if these top romantic honeymoon destinations kindle your newly married life or refuel the romance between you and your partner.”