As a full-time Travel Blogger and a keen interest keeper in researching on various travel related topics, I try to integrate my travel projects with that of tourism boards and partner with regional travel companies. I like to explore offbeat destinations, lesser explored cultures and study tribal lifestyle, on which I create awareness content on my Instagram, YouTube channel and my blog.
Most of the created content is around my own travel experiences and learnings as per interactions with local people. The result ends up enticing my channel audience and encourages them to travel better and deeper.
Convinced, please fill out the form
Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com
Why partner with The Iffy Explorer?
I like to showcase my travel journeys through my documentation skills. The journeys have inspired many till now, especially women to take up solo adventures.
I focus on storytelling that can inspire people apart from highlighting offbeat destinations, hacks, guides and tips which they can use.
I have partnered with several brands to create promotional content for them.
- My journey started with Stay On Skill as a Travel expert who was called to Amritsar and Dharamshala to promote a few Hospitality brands.
Later I joined them as Community Manager for a year.
- Sikkim based travel company, Our Guest Diary invited me as one of the bloggers to promote their Offbeat Sikkim Tour Circuit.
- In October 2018, I was invited on a Fam Tour by Kashmir Tourism for its annual Autumn Fest.
- I was called by Bodoland Tourism under Assam Tourism board to promote Bodoland as a tribal tourism destination and its annual Dwijing Festival.
- With HighMountains.In, I went on a Sethan trip to document their Igloo stay in Manali.
- I was hired by Explore Himalayas to architecturally document Newari properties in Nepal and make a documentary as well.
- Under Arunachal Pradesh Tourism, in December 2019, BASCON 4.0 was organised for which I was invited as one of the Bloggers to promote Basar as an eco-tourism destination.
- In December 2019, I took a backpacking trip to Myanmar. The trip highlights were featured by Travel And Leisure India.
- In January 2020, I was invited by Gujarat Tourism to attend the International Kite Festival.
- In February 2020, NotOnMap, a sustainable hospitality brand focusing on offbeat homestays across India, hired me to document a few homestays in the Uttarakhand region.
- I have also done some short video projects for The Hidden Burrow Jibhi, Nomads Hostel in Kasol, Whoopers Hostel in Kasol and Tosh.
Other hospitality and travel brands that I have collaborated with are:
- Beyond Boundaries, Myanmar
- Experience Destination
- Himalayan Farmstays
- The Bunker Hostel
- Ghasxp, Palampur
- Solang Valley Resort
- The Hosteller
- Backpacker Panda Hostel
- Sunshine Himalayan Adventures, Tirthan Valley
I have done product collaborations with Canon, Fujifilm, Cinthol, Amazon, Sleepy Owl Coffee, The Black Canvas, India Scratch Map, Godox and Vanguard.
I have given an offline workshop on Travel Blogging and Travel Vlogging in collaboration with The Multilogue Collective at Poornima University in Jaipur and an online workshop on the same with Skillery. I have also taken a Photography workshop at F/O Architecture & Ekistics, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.
I have also given a talk in collaboration with Bihar Tourism to spread awareness about the potential of promotions via social media.
“It was wonderful to work with you. We truly appreciate your work ethic and dedication. We equally love your work and your storytelling skills.”
▬ OurGuest | Sikkim, India
“It’s been a while since we are working with travel bloggers and travel influencers. We invited Niharika on a tour to experience Igloo stay in India and write about it. She is one of the best bloggers in my list not only because of her articles but also because of her work. Her dedication towards the work is inspiring. She knows her job and does it in the best possible way.”
“Niharika is one of the best skilled experts we have had a chance to work with. Her photography skills are simply mind blowing. She’s a very jolly girl whom you’ll mostly find clicking pics or rolling camera from different angles.. and above all that she’s super helpful and a wonderful person. Her company is sheer joy.”
How can you work with The Iffy Explorer?
- Travel/Event Collaborations, Campaigns, Partnerships, Sponsorships
- Product Collaborations
- Writing/Research Assignments
- Property Review, Travel Content, Photography and Videography
- Selling Travel Photographs
- Talks/Interviews/Workshop/Brand Ambassador